Retreats with Lori
Lori Lipten is an international retreat facilitator who brings an intuitively centered mind-body-spirit approach to your experience.
Lori leads local and international retreats, that bring a unique spiritual dimension to your wellness and rejuvenation experience. As a retreat leader, Lori’s compassionate, Spirit-led style, allows every participant to feel honored and served throughout their sacred journey. Her focus is on deepening one’s encounter with soul, mind and body from the inspired heart of compassion. Lori helps normalize intuition for every person, while providing a safe environment for spiritual attunement, healing blocks and resistance patterns; enhancing self-awareness, forgiveness, intuitive connection and one’s connection to soulful living. Lori specializes in facilitating deep restoration and renewal for: those who have experienced loss; healthcare professionals; caregivers; spiritual seekers; intuitive and shamanic practitioners; and anyone ready for restoration, healing and renewal within a supportive, compassionate and sacred environment.
As a shamanic medium and psychotherapist, Lori brings a unique perspective to her retreats. Each one will include some time in silent reflection, intuitive processing, connection with nature, deliberate self-care, mindfulness, creative expression, nourishing food, meaningful connections and fun. Lori’s retreats almost always include some time for spontaneous messages to be shared from Spirit, depending on the setting and intuitive flow of the group. Each retreat addresses the needs of mind, body and spirit often incorporating yoga or sacred movement, combined with pranayama (breath-work). Lori works collaboratively with Spirit to ensure every facet of the retreat serves the highest good of all participants.
Every location for Lori’s retreats are selected in collaboration with her Divine helping Spirits. Each place is designed to bring about deep connection with the soul, higher awareness and the healing properties of the land chosen for your retreat. Lori will guide you on how to connect with the unique energies of the land and the associated helping Spirits who are eager to serve the purpose for your retreat experience.
Inspired Living Retreat with Lori Lipten
Renew and nourish your mind, body and soul
in beautiful Sedona, Arizona
March 21 – 25, 2018
Early Bird Rate is available NOW!
Retreat begins Wednesday, March 21 7 p.m. and closes March 25 at Noon
Check in March 21 – 4 p.m.
This retreat is for all those interested in exploring and creating inspired self-care practices that last well beyond the retreat experience. Nestled within the sacred setting of Sedona, Arizona (one of the world’s highest vibration power spots), Lori and her Spiritual Dream Team, are called to bring you a unique restoration and renewal experience. This exclusive retreat is open to 20 participants who are ready to be guided by Lori within this exquisite environment.
Sedona is renowned for its extraordinary beauty and powerful energy. Lori is called to serve her retreat participants in this sacred setting by the ancestors of this holy land. Here, you will tune into your inner wisdom, connect with nature, enhance your consciousness and create a deep connection to intuitively founded self-care. The red rocks, stunning views and exceptionally powerful vortices will support you in feeling profound connections, healing and renewal.
Each day, we will explore the beauty of Sedona.
This retreat is designed to support your return to the sacred self-care you long to experience. You will nourish through guided meditations, hiking in nature, self-reflection and reconnection to your highest potential.
Lori will post the schedule of classes and activities offered at the during the retreat, at the resort.
We encourage you to dress very casually throughout your retreat experience. Be sure to include shoes for walking in the red-rocks that you do not mind getting dusty. Yoga or athletic wear is perfect but check temperatures before coming, as they can vary during the season and within a day. Layers are highly recommended.
Lori always books at a location that includes a spa to enhance your retreat experience. Your agenda will allow you to book spa reservations in advance, at the allotted times during the agenda.
Our retreat accommodations will include an on-site restaurant with organic cuisine options and plenty of nearby organic and locally farmed selections. There is even a Whole Foods very close to our resort, for those who have special dietary needs. Your retreat includes a healthy lunch each day, with the group.
Your accommodations will be either a single or double room, priced separately from retreat and include the following:
· Comfortable Accommodations with Wi-Fi
· On-site restaurant
· Use of Resort Amenities including Spa, On-site restaurant, Seasonal Outdoor Pool,
· Nearby Walking Trails, Strength & Cardio Studios
REGISTRATION INFORMATION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
- Registration is open now. Please be aware that Lori’s retreats fill very quickly.
- An Early Bird rate is offered until January 10, 2018. On January 11, 2018 rates will return to regular status – no exceptions will be made.
- Payments can be made full, on-line. To secure your early-bird rate, click here.
- Payment plans are available. You can secure your space in the retreat by paying a deposit on-line here and calling our office to make payment arrangements 248-219-5982.
- Registrations must be paid in full by February 15, 2018 — no exceptions. All payments are non-refundable.
- $1800 is the regular rate and $1550 per person is the early bird rate for your retreat portion with Lori Lipten – paid directly to Lori Lipten. (The regular rate can be secured with a deposit and paid through a payment plan, when you contact our office directly at 248-219-5982.)
- Your room must be reserved separately directly through Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa under my discounted Group Reservation name “Lori Lipten’s Inspired Living Retreat” by calling 866-312-4111. This will guarantee your discounted rate $228/night for Deluxe Double Occupancy (this cost will be shared between you and your roommate) or $228/night for Single Occupancy. You may also upgrade to non-discounted rooms, if you so desire.
- our room reservation includes all scheduled retreat events with Lori 3/21 – 3/25 plus one meal a day. Room and associated hotel costs; breakfast and dinners; spa services; personal excursions; flights and transportation are on your own.
- Consider adding a day on to either end of your retreat to integrate your retreat experience and further explore the beauty of Sedona, Arizona.
- Due to the high demand for this retreat and the extensive planning all payments are non-refundable. Thank you for your understanding!
Sample Daily Retreat Agenda – Lori works intuitively and collaboratively with Spirit so retreat agendas are subject to change:
Breakfast on your own
9:00 – Noon Morning Session with Lori (meditation; self-care explorations; possible morning hike)
12 Lunch & Break
2 – 4:30 pm Healing practices with Lori in the Red Rocks of Sedona
5 – 7 pm Break / Dinner
7:15 p.m. Evening Session with Lori (circle; meditation; intuitive processing; applied rituals for self-care and building community)
GETTING THERE and other tips:
- Retreat participants can fly directly into Sedona Airport, Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport or Flagstaff Pulliam Airport. You may want to rent a car and coordinate this with fellow retreat participants to ease your way. The drive from Phoenix or Flagstaff are both scenic. Details on Resort travel arrangements will be posted here.
- Lori advises adding on an extra day before and after the retreat to enjoy surrounding national parks, check in early or stay longer to extend your retreat experience and give yourself time to acclimate to time zone changes and/or integrate your retreat experience. Ask the resort directly about availability to extend your stay.
- Please be sure you arrive in plenty of time to check in, get settled and begin with the group at the start time of the retreat.
- Commit to the full retreat experience by planning to arrive early and stay through the end. Do not plan to leave the retreat early. Giving yourself a retreat experience is a sacred encounter between you and the Divine. You deserve the full experience. Consider that leaving a retreat early is like getting up from a massage 20 minutes before it ends. If you leave early, you minimize the full experience and diminish the value of your retreat time. To get the full value of your retreat experience, plan your stay to ensure you are there from the start through the closing of the retreat and have time to integrate before returning home. Doing so will nourish you well beyond the actual retreat. You are worth this investment.
- Due to the high demand for this retreat, and the extensive planning, all payments are non-refundable. Thank you for your understanding!
Deepening Your Connection:
A Shamanic Soul Healing Retreat
Details coming soon
Past Retreat Photos Sedona, Arizona
Past Retreats – Anamaya Resort, Costa Rica
(Photos courtesy of Ksenija Savic)