Sacred Soul Retreats
March 29-April 2, 2023
Open December 1, 2022
This retreat is for those ready to live soulfully, access the powerful vibrations of Sedona and manifest the flow of miracles from their soul’s blueprint.
For four 4 glorious nights we will activate our soul’s manifesting power within the majesty of Sedona, Arizona. You will be held in the embrace of Lori’s compassionate care, at our own private retreat resort on sacred land. This specific retreat experience is meant for the spiritual soul who is ready to amplify their vibration, awaken their soul’s power and manifesting miraculous flow.
This retreat includes yoga, meditation, sound immersion, energy healing, manifesting, intuitive practices, tours and communion with the sacred vortices and ancestors. We will work with animal medicine, shamanic journeying and sweat lodge. You will feel uplifted and able to let go of everyday responsibilities as you open to the uplifting energies within a community of heart-centered souls like you.
I have been leading international retreats for nearly 20 years and Sedona is a soul-home for me. When Sedona calls to me, I listen.
We have been called to Sedona by the Ancestors and Gatekeepers of the land, to be nurtured n their loving care to amplify, uplift and accelerate our manifesting, intuition and ascension process. The great ones of Sedona, have invited our tribe of Starseeds, Lightworkers, Intuitive Practitioners, Shamans, Rainbow Warriors and Spiritual seekers to enter the land to receive their blessings. If you have been yearning to be in a retreat experience where intuitive living, manifesting consciously and soulful wisdom are the norm, all within the beauty of sacred lands and the care of the renowned Shamanic Medium and Spiritual Teacher, Lori Lipten, this experience is for you!
Our retreat will include gentle yoga, daily meditation and manifesting, shamanic journeying, soulful connection, group readings/channelings and attunement practices to enhance your intuition.
Each day of the retreat, Lori will lead you into a specific power spot within the sacred lands of Sedona.
YOU deserve the time, space, and compassionate presence that only an intentional retreat can provide. My intention is to create an experience that is nourishing to your whole mind, body, and spirit as you learn how to engage intuitively, in gentle reclaiming of your innate power, purpose and passion. If you long for compassionate, authentic connection, laughter and adventure, join us!
Are you ready?
What to expect in this retreat
Lori designs her retreats in collaboration with the Divine Helping Spirits. They guide her on the intention of the retreat, the locations, activities and spiritual exercises to support the participants. In this retreat, we will be focused on manifesting our best lives aka our soul purpose and joy with ease and grace!
In this exclusive retreat you will:
DROP INTO YOUR INSPIRED HEART – Breathe deeply and allow yourself to let go of the ordinary world, drop into your heart space for self-care, reflection, intuitive nourishment and full-body presence. Your Inspired Heart is the gateway to your intuitive wisdom and opens you to manifesting miracles.
MANIFEST – Your power to manifest is exponentially amplified in the vibration of Sedona. We have been invited specifically to attune and amplify our manifesting. You will be guided through numerous exercises to help you manifest your ideal life with ease and grace.
NOURISH – Experience space and focused time for meditation, intuitive processing, connecting with spirit, sacred connections with your soul tribe, yoga, natural beauty, activating lei lines, fresh air, healthy foods, and immersion in higher consciousness.
RECEIVE SACRED MEDICINE – Sedona is a sacred point of light on the earth. If you are called to Sedona at this time, it is to receive the medicine your soul is ready to receive to facilitate your embodied ascension and fulfillment of your divine plan. Lori will also share healing and guidance to support your manifesting and intuitive living.
Retreat Opening: March 15, 6:30 p.m.
Retreat closes: March 19 10:30 a.m.
7:30 am – Morning Yoga / Meditation
8:30 am – Breakfast
9:30 am – MORNING SESSION
11:45 am – Lunch
1:15pm – EXCURSION
4:00 pm – Down time, dinner, spa services, self-care
7:00 pm – EVENING SESSION
Your Retreat Guide – Lori Lipten, M.A.
I have been leading mind, body, spirit retreats for nearly 20 years. I work in collaboration with Divine Spirit to serve all those who come to me for spirit connections, guidance, building intuitive mastery, manifesting and learning to live an inspired life. My signature programs include: Intuitive Practitioner’s Certification Program, Miracle Manifesting, Soul Retrieval and Alchemy Training, The Shamanic Way, and Inspired Heart Living . I hold a Master of Arts in Clinical and Humanistic Psychology, with extensive in-depth Shamanic and Intuitive Training and experience, and have been guiding clients and students around the world through intuitive services for twenty years. I combine my intuition and holistic knowledge within a grounded, ethical expertise to create a uniquely restorative and rejuvenating experience for my retreat participants.
Each retreat experience is inspired by the Divine Helping Spirits with whom I collaborate. The location is an important part of the retreat experience, as the Ancestors and Divine Gatekeepers of that land call me to lead bring people to their sacred spaces at specific times. I only go where and when I am called and incorporate excursions to specific places within the region, using nature’s elements and the Helping Spirits of the land to bring an enhanced communion with intuitive activation for serving your highest good. I also include creative engagement, play, laughter, community bonding with like-minded souls and sacred ritual or ceremony to enhance the significance of the retreat experience for you.
As your retreat guide, I show up in surrender to the divine and to all those I serve, with genuine transparency, a compassionate heart, intuitive presence, and integrity. I work diligently to create safety for authentic self-exploration, reverent connection, fun, rest, and rejuvenation for our retreat experience. Retreats are a sacred gift we give to ourselves. When we invest in our self-care and take the time to engage in a retreat experience, we give ourselves permission to be uniquely nourished for mind, body, spirit awakening and restoration.
My favorite saying: Whatever the question, the answer is LOVE.*
*This is the love accessed through the clear channel of the inspired heart, without personal attachment; allowing us to see through all illusions into the soul of one another and all that is.
My soul’s mission includes:
Normalizing intuition and making it accessible to all beings, so they can live their best life with ease and grace.
Living in attunement & alignment with the Divine to thrive in mind, body, spirit and support others in doing the same.
Space to Pause & Reflect ~ Tools for Spiritual Ascension ~ Connecting with your Soul Tribe
- Morning yoga and meditation
- Inspired Soul Sessions with Lori
- Inspired Soul Guidebook
- Shamanic journeying, energy healing and light body activations
- Excursions to sacred vortices within Sedona
- Group Reading & channelings from Lori
- Heart-centered connections with your soul tribe
- Coffee, tea,
- Access to pool, hot tub, on-site spa treatments and gourmet restaurant, hiking trails, unique shops
- Discounts for lodging
What’s not included
- Transportation to Sedona
- Travel insurance
- Hotel lodging (a discount is provided if you book your room before September 6)
- Spa services
- Personal outings
- Breakfast, dinner
- Gratuity to staff
Registration opens June 20, 2022
– If you are called to this retreat, know that we have been called to this sacred land by the ancestors and keepers of the light grids of Sedona. Sedona is a high vibrational vortex with many vortices within it. The Ancestral Spirit Keepers of Sedona and high level master guardians of this land are very particular about who they invite. We have been asked to join them in the month of October specifically. If you are called here, trust that this is the time and place for your soul’s higher path.
- This retreat is alcohol and substance free.
- Due to the extensive planning for this retreat, all payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable. There are no exceptions to this policy, even in the case of force majeure.
- Costs associated with airfare or travel changes, medical or travel insurance, gratuities and taxes, spa services, additional snacks or other non-alcoholic drinks not included, personal tours or excursions are not included and must be covered by the guest.
- The resort property is less than three miles from downtown, the non-smoking Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa treats travelers to free Wi-Fi, a full-service spa, mini-fridges, an in-house restaurant and bar, and an outdoor fireplace.
- We will be in Sedona during a very beautiful and mild time of year. The red rocks of Sedona will get on your shoes and clothing so keep this in mind when you pack. I will send more information about what to bring, this as we get closer.
- More questions? Email Lori at email@example.com
You deserve to renew your Spirit within a sacred community and setting!