Lori has been training individuals in the sacred art of Soul Retrieval and Soul Alchemy for nearly over fifteen years. She has offered soul retrievals, communities and sacred places around the world. Lori was initiated into the soul retrieval and shamanic path through her helping Spirits decades ago. During one specific Akashic Records Reading for a client, Lori was shown how her client’s soul had fragmented from trauma and hidden in a spirit world. Her guides taught her how to go into these hidden realms to retrieve and heal the fragmented soul parts and safely return them to her client. Lori continues to learn and collaborate her Spirit Guides and has studied with revered teachers including: Sandra Ingerman; Colleen Deatsman; a Lakota Heyoka; a Shoshone Medicine Man; a Tibetan Bonpos ; a Costa Rican Medicine Healer; and a teacher of the Andean Cosmology. (In certain shamanic cultures it is considered undignified to name the shaman teacher in public but permission is granted to speak of the medicine ways that were taught).
Soul Retrieval addresses the aftermath of trauma resulting in soul fragmentation and soul loss. While trauma may be subjective, soul loss is not. When confronted with physical, emotional, mental or spiritually threatening events, the soul may remove an aspect of its essence into the realm of Spirit to mitigate the impact. This energy leaves our physical reach and leaves the individual feeling lost, cut-off or like something is “missing”. In our culture, it is very easy to lose connection from our essence and the soul of life. We live in a world that puts value on the ego-mind and physical world over our soul and our connection to the natural rhythm and the essence of life. Soul Retrieval is a practice of helping restore people to wholeness, to balance, and to power. Read more about Soul Retrieval Here.
Soul Retrieval Training provides a framework for learning the responsible healing process for tracking, retrieving and singing the soul back home. You will learn to find, heal, restore soul parts and facilitate the integration for your client.
This 5-day intensive brings to light the elements of conducting effective soul retrieval. You will learn to:
- Effectively identify and diagnose soul loss
- Understand how the soul parts departed
- Spontaneous loss due to trauma
- Fragmented over ongoing neglect, trauma
- Given away
- Past-life vow; trauma
- Properly prepare for Soul Retrieval work
- How to personalize the retrieval experience for each client
- Track, retrieve and conduct soul alchemy
- Work collaboratively with Benevolent Spirits who assist in soul retrieval
- Clear legacy of imprinted energies
- Interpreting journeys into a healing story that promotes the highest healing potential of the client
- Support the client’s integration and after-care
- Integrating Soul Retrieval with other healing modalities, as guided
- Follow-up support for effective reclamation of the client’s Soul-Self;
- Ethics of Soul Retrieval